Follow my nose.
憑直覺做某事。

Go on, I dare you!
有種你就去!

Go through this stack.
看看這一疊。

God works.
上帝的安排。

He can’t come to the phone now.
他現(xiàn)在不能接電話。

He has a quick eye.
他的眼睛很銳利。

He is the pain on neck.
他真讓人討厭。

Help me out.
幫幫我。

How big of you!
你真棒!

How did it go?
怎么樣?

I am all ears.
我洗耳恭聽。

I can’t feel my hands.
我手麻了。

I don’t have the energy for this.
我沒有能力應付這個。

I feel wild today.
我今天好亢奮!

I have part of the fault.
我也有責任。

I love what you have done with this place.
我喜歡這里的布置。

I might hear a pin drop.
非常寂靜(我都能聽見針掉下來的聲音了)。

I saw a lot of stuff.
我大開眼界了。

I sensed it was you.
我感覺到是你了。

I thought it was the other way around.
我以為是反過來的。

I was just leering.
我只是用余光看看。

I wonder if you can give me a lift?
能讓我搭一程嗎?

I’m going to go.
我這就去。

I’m kind of beat.
我有點累了。

Is that so?
是這樣嗎?

It doesn’t count.
那不算。

It’s insensitive of me.
我這么做很傷人。

It’s up in the air.
尚未確定。

It’s up to you.
由你決定。

Let’s bag it.
先把它擱一邊。

Lose head.
喪失理智。