到期約會的英文:
expiration dating

指開啟一段有“截止期”的戀情,例如,其中一方不久就要搬走。

expiration是什么意思
n. 呼氣;期滿,截止

  • At the expiration of a year the governor was transferred
    但三個月也過去了,三個月之后又過了六個月。
  • Aspire to inspire before you expire.
    斷氣之前,隨時追求新的生命力。
  • Both will expire at the end of the year.
    這兩項政策將于今年底到期。
  • The limitation period for criminal prosecution has expired.
    犯罪已過追訴時效期限。
  • This contract shall be terminated on the expiration date.
    勞動合同期滿,即行終止。
dating是什么意思
n. 測定年齡(年代);約會
v. date的現在分詞;約會

  • Have you fixed on the date?
    日期選定了嗎?
  • The From date for the period must be earlier than the To date.
    時間段的起始時間不能晚于結束時間。
  • Date of filling: the actual date of filling the return.
    填表日期:填寫辦理納稅申報表的實際日期。
  • Can you cancel a date with decorum?
    你能夠有禮貌地取消約會嗎?
  • I'll have a date tonight.
    今晚我有個約會。

到滬江小D查看到期約會的英文翻譯>>

翻譯推薦: