說真的的英文怎么說
2012-07-06 00:08
說真的的英文:
by my faith
upon my faith
- Guys, seriously, it's gonna get...
伙計們, 說真的... - "in faith (=by my faith, upon my faith)"
實在!說實話!說真的!的確! - Truly I have been very unsophisticated in my ambitions.
說真的,我的志向是非常純正的。 - She’s better than ninety-nine folk out of a hundred, I tell you!
說真的,她這人真是百里挑一! - The element of fraud, indeed, permeated American life.
說真的,當時滲透在美國生活中的盡是些假貨。 - "I do not think his lecture is very interesting, actually. "
說真的,我覺得他講的課沒趣。 - In all truth, I feel the credit must go to the director.
說真的,我覺得榮譽應歸于導演。 - I mean, really, which would you rather have – a grilled Texas ribeye, or a piece of squash?
我的意思是,說真的,一塊德克薩斯烤牛排,或一塊南瓜,你寧愿選哪個? - "Are you a Liberal or a Conservative?" "Neitger really: betwixt and between."
“你是自由黨黨員還是保守黨黨員?”“都不是,說真的。我是中間派。” - Indeed, there is a succession here, from Mrs. Stowe to jewett and then to Willa Cather
說真的,我們在這里可以看到,從斯托夫人到朱厄特,再到威拉?凱瑟是一脈相承的。
n. 信任,相信,宗教信仰,宗教,誠意,善意
- As faithful as a dog.
像狗一般的忠誠。 - "in faith (=by my faith, upon my faith)"
實在!說實話!說真的!的確! - Faith, which does not doubt is a dead faith.
沒有懷疑的信念是無生命的信念。 - Love asks faith, and faith asks firmness.
愛情要求忠誠,忠誠要求堅定。 - Faith is stronger than reason.
宗教信仰比推理勸說更具威力.
prep. 在...上;緊接著;逼近;根據;走上...;爬上...
- He stepped upon the alter.
他走上圣壇。 - To bear hard upon;press.
使痛苦不堪對某人施加困難;逼迫 - press hard upon
進逼|壓迫|窮追 - call upon; call on
應用;訪問;號召;呼吁 - Lay stress on / upon
著重,重視